- Preheat the oven to 110 °C (Gas Mark 1/4).
- Wash the tomatoes and remove the stems. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute and then pour cold water over them. Pull off the skin, quarter and remove the seeds. Put the quartered tomatoes on a tray lined with baking paper. Salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with the sugar and drizzle with the oil. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and occasionally drizzle with oil. Take the tray out of the oven.
- Turn the oven up to 180 °C (Gas Mark 4). Mix the oil used to cook the tomatoes in with the basil pesto. Set aside.
- Cook the seasoned cod loin fillets in the oven for 10 minutes in a baking dish.
- Arrange the sun-dried tomatoes into 2 rows on each plate. Place the cod loin fillets in the centre of the plates. Drizzle the basil pesto over the top, sprinkle with the crumbled thyme and pink peppercorns and add 2 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes to each plate. Serve immediately.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cod loin fillets, each weighing 150 g
- Salt and pink peppercorns